Hello, I currently have a Freelancers v2.9 site. And I want to add the following items into my script.
- certified member
- top programmers
- Job listing
- Search Engine Friendly
- Project management: Make it the same with Scriptlance
- Portfolio Addon
- File Attachment for Project & File Manager: Just like SL's
- Ban list: in the Manage Account, webmasters can ban bad programmers.
- Add in a Language Field in the Project properties: my site is bilingual, when a buyer post a project, he can choose whether the project is in English or not. After posted, the project would be listed with a flag column which indicates which language the project is in.
Besides, please fix the following problems:
- smartfaq: I've already installed the mod, however, I want it to be displayed with UTF-8 encoding.
- Private Project & Hide Project: I've already had these 2 features, but I cannot choose multiple programmers for Private, and I cannot easily manage the cost.
- Forgot password function: Now the function does not work, pls. correct it
- Password protected helpdesk: I have a simple helpdesk, but it has no authentication, so I want to add in the login feature
- There is something wrong with the login, for example, I logged in with the programmer account, but when i place a bid, I'm asked again as if i did not logged in yet. I want the login feature work exactly the same way with SL's
- Add "View All" & "Post Project" under the "20 latest projects" box
In order to win this project, you must be familiar to PERL. Also, you must show me your works only regarding to this Freelancers script, dont give me a long list of addresses that not match this requirement. I'll ignore the bidder too.
You must keep in touch always, and tell me the progress daily. After the work finish, you will have to help me in testing al the features