I need a simple Perl script that can create/delete/rename sub-folders.
- CREATE: When creating a new sub-folder, the folder will be automatically chmoded to 666 or 777 (as set in config).
- DELETE: When a sub-folder with files is deleted, all files will also be deleted from the server.
- RENAME: When a sub-folder is renamed, it would not affect the existing files in it.
- Listing of files in sub-folders is NOT needed. Simply show the total number of files in each sub-folder.
- Username/password login interface.
- If "/path/to/folder" is specified in config, the Administrator can only manage sub-folders under "folder" (and cannot leave this environment).
- Sub-folder management can be done MULTI-LEVEL. Meaning, Administrator can create /folder/folder_1 and /folder/folder_1/folder_1a....etc.