1. You will need to provide a list of all online (tax free) bookmakers showing which cards are accepted for payment.
2. Develop software to search all the odds with all bookies for certain sports events (which I will specify). This should be able to operate at any time of the day and as many times a day as required.
3. Pick out the best odds for each outcome (ie win, lose, draw or team A win, team B win or draw)
4. Highlight the most 'out of line' odds compared to the other bookmakers.
5. Have these odds for win, lose or draw stated as a percentage equivalent (conversion table provided)
6. Add the percentages together (win% + lose% + draw%)
7. Highlight the events where the outcome percentages add up to less than 100% (remembering to highlight the most 'out of line odds')
Showing the date and time and place of the event/game/match and the bookmakers concerned.
For anyone who knows what they're doing this should be a straight forward project.