We need a port of an existing Windows application.
The application is a simple console based application that does the following.
1) Open an application and parses a parameter to it
2) Resizes the window of the application to a given size
3) Takes a snapshort of a small area of the application ever x ms until the image have not changed for a given time OR a timeout occurs (for example 30 seconds).
4) Takes a screenshot of the application window
5) Saves the image in 24bit png format
5) Closes the application window
The application filename/path, the resize size, the area to compare, the time between snaps, the timeout and the output filename is all parameters given to the application.
The application needs to be written cross platform as far as possible. It atleast needs to be compilable under Linux and Mac.
We require someone speaking english well and who are available on msn, icq or yahoo during development. We also require well structured and documented code which can easily be extended.