I need someone who is good at integrating DHTML popovers into existing pages.
1) Need all RSS links WORKING (most do already) and brought up on a popover upon mouse over of the RSS area for the clients choice (the rest of the screen should grey out)
2) I have "waiting" screens made that need to hover (grey out the rest of he screen) every time a cgi function is called. There are about 20 that need to be called on a random basis
3) I have an existing DHTML search result which needs to be improved as far as its look and functionality for scrolling/pages/number of items returned on each page
4) need mouseover instructions (and possible link to video instructions) for links which I will specify later on 10 html pages (templates) on
5) I have some flash ecards that need the menu made also to choose them to be pulled up in a dhtml popover
6) I have some popovers made by a commercial program that seem to take a long time to load