I need someone experienced in working with WebGUI and it's integrated Matrix Comparison Engine (Matrix Asset). I have an online hosting account installed with the latest version of WebGUI. You will be given access to this WebGUI account to do what I need done.
Please bid on the following:
* Design/Develop a Product Comparison Web Site using ONLY WebGUI technology and its matrix. This site is to use ONLY the standard matrix setup functions and associated templates. You will use the full capability of WebGUI to modify/enhance the templates as needed to create a professional, business-themed website. (In other words, no coding required unless there is ample added value to use Perl to code based on feedback from you).
* Model your design based on a combination of two such sites already published (I will PM you back the urls of these sites).
* Site design must include at least a minimum of graphics (header, logo, footer) to appear professional and complete.
* Create this site in a manner in which I can duplicate the site for additional marketing purposes (i.e. if this site is based on a matrix comparing various search engine software tools, for example, then it must be flexible enough for me to design a second site based on a completely different set of products or services). The idea is to create a rather simple but professional looking site using matrix template(s) that I can fairly easily duplicate for the purpose of comparing other products/services.
In the role of content manager for this site, I will be adding and editing all content to the matrix once it is set up. For purposes of delivering a workable, functioning website I will provide minimal content to the winning bidder. This minimal content will include no more than
* 10 categories ( I must be able to add/delete/edit categories)
* 3-5 fields per category (I must be able to add/delete/edit fields)
* 5 listings (e.g. vendors or products being compared)
* All visitors to the site must be able to rate listings on the matrix.
In the role of administrator for this site, I will also be the sole person responsible for setting up users and user security levels.
Please only respond if you ALREADY have experience with WebGUI AND its Matrix Asset (matrix comparison tool). If you are not familiar with BOTH, please do not bother to reply. Please do not respond with generic capabilities. Currently, I am only interested in your capabilities as it relates to building my site with WebGUI CMS technology.
I'm also posting this project to find someone who is skilled in WebGUI so I can offer them more work involving WebGUI in the future.
Finally, a bidder who can propose a method for training me to modify templates as it relates to a matrix oriented site (e.g. camtasia videos, written procedures, etc) is preferred. This is optional. Please indicate separate cost for such training if not included in your base bid.