Need a programm created that will give a cost/rate on a real time basis after website visitor fills out and submits form. The form is at url [url removed, login to view] The form page has been edited some but will need additional modification that it can collect the complete data for program application.
This page needs to include a "Terms of Aggreement" that the user will need to put a check in box acknowledging the following statement. If they don't put in a checkmark, then no permission to view real time rate/cost
"TERMS OF AGREEMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE The FOLLOWING"
"1) I understand this general libility rate is a premium estimate based on information that I have provided on this form
2) This rate does not imply that there's any coverage.
3) All Rates are subject to company approval
4) Rates may change, based on underwriting guidelines that are not programmed in this real time rater. Underwriting guidelines may vary based upon the insurance company selected.
5) Rate for this coverage is assuming your company is doing work in the State of Indiana.
6) This site is the propertry of Quality Insurance Services and we are an Independent Insurance licensed to do business in the state of Indiana.
6) Underwriting includes but not limited to credit reports, loss runs from prior carrier/carriers, inspections(via phone & sometimes in person)
After website vistor agrees to terms of agreement, then they should be able to view the rate/rates on an html page with a print option & the ability to modify the coverage selctions on the form.
The input data should be stored in the data base for later viewing on admin panel.
In a future would like to be able to transfer stored data to a pdf from with form fields that recieve the data that was previously entered by website visitor. There is already an existing MySql data base on another one of my websites that has some programming that you are welcome to customize and possibily include the programing from this project. Message me in PMB if you would like view to the other data base or if there's any questions about this project.