I need the following work performed on my webform located at [url removed, login to view]
Compatible with Firefox browser:
**1. It seems to work/not work dependant on job type selected. If appearance fee only, certificate of non-appearance and other is selected for job type it works. The remaining job types it does nothing when the submit button is clicked. Please fix and make sure that no other form functionality is lost.
2. The copy attorney rows have horrible formatting. Please fix.
I need the perl code looked over.
1. There are some inconsistencies in the html perl file. Most of the lines have a \n at the end and a few don't. Please make sure it is correct.
2. The html perl file may be abled to be sped up by omtimizing the values it retrieves based on form answers (if, then possibly?). I'm not sure. I'm looking for someone's advice on this one. It works now. I'm only looking to see if it can be done better.
3. Currently, when the form is submitted it creates a html file with all the form fields set as read only (which is what I want). The original form designer created hidden field with a class of formvalues for each selection field in the form. I don't understand why. Is it possible to have the select values disabled - set as read-only on the submitted form? I tried a few things but this is beyond my abilities. Here again, I'm looking for someone's help and advice.
1. I have an onchange event to take the form user from the job type field to the job date field. Instead of moving the focus to the job date field I would like the focus to be on and automatically launched the pop-up calendar next to the date field.
2. The help field pop-up window near "return original exhibits/deliver to whom" in the exhibits section (click "yes" to exhibits to see it" gets partially covered up by the select field text in Internet Explorer - not Firefox. I need this fixed. The other help field near the job type is fine. Please leave this one alone.