I have a my own personal wordpress membership content site that has members and non members (public) area. It is hosted on Godaddy on a dedicated server Dedicated Hosting Economy Linux CentOS - i3. Members area is protected by Strongbox security [url removed, login to view] Payment provider is CCBill. The site was custom built with custom configuration.
The site is to be moved from dedicated server to a new dedicated server with control panel on, both are with Godaddy. It also requires some problem solving.
Here is what I would like you to quote me for:
* Export the latest posts, galleries and videos from the current database and import into the new database, keeping the URL for each posts the exact same, the videos, featured images, galleries, key words all linked correctly.
* There is a watermark that is added in both public and members, ensure this feature is transferred across and the images imported keep the watermark on them.
* Change time on server from GMT to PST. Updates from Wordpress to twitter in public area not working as time incorrect [url removed, login to view]
* Error with some plugins saying unable to update “can’t remove old plugin”. An error occurred while updating: Could not remove the old plugin.
* The site currently has to be backed up manually. Is there a backup plugin so site can be regularly backed up.
* Install new newsletter plugin to include facility to resend confirmation email and high limit on number of subscribers allowed. Current plugin is locked as too many subscribers for free licence. Would consider to pay for a wordpress licence for another newsletter plugin if delivery of emails was higher.
* Implement SEO plugin on store, it uses osCommerce Online Merchant. None of the pages have meta titles, description or tags allowed to be added.
* Current store misses recording orders. The order is placed, paid for via CCbill but back end in the admin area does not update. Customer and myself cannot see the order. This does not happen every time, maybe 1 in 5 of orders.
* Google analytics cannot get plugin to work on public area.
* Offer facility of zip galleries for downloading images members area.
* Offer zip galleries for affiliates in public area.
* Offer download of video in members area.
* Implement plugin / programme to limit the speed of download once site allows zip galleries & video to be downloaded. A plugin was installed but needs configuring, this message shows: ‘NOTE: s2Member security restrictions will NOT be enforced until you've configured a Membership Options Page. See: s2Member -› General Options -› Membership Options Page.’
* Ensure JW Player Pro is installed correctly. The pro license has already been purchased.
* Video template - is there a plugin that converts videos to automatically play correct video size & format eg low internet speed, ipad, (similar to ‘Wower’ someone told me about this vaguely) This may or may not be possible.
* Ensure configuration stays working and site is backed up throughout the site being moved and having new updates installed. The site back end has previously crashed due to web server apache that was configured in a way that made Strongbox and CCBILL scripts fail.
Bids from established Freelancers with good feedback will ONLY be considered. If you are brand new to Freelancers or have poor feedback we will not be able to accept your bid. Thanks.
Please be aware the site is of an adult nature.
** If you have bid on this project these are a couple of extra points I also need covering in this project **
- Main menu bar still to include extra link to 'Store' and 'Toy'
- Home page to have the 'read my bio' button aligned
- Make custom CCBill payment page so it looks similar to the rest of the site.
- Export newsletter email addresses, install wordpress plugin for new newsletter, set up basic newsletter template, import email addresses. Current newsletter does not deliver very many emails, there is no facility to send or resend subscription email, and now the free version of current plugin is locked due to too many email addressed listed, only way to unlock is to upgrade.