I have CGI/MySQL driven safelist script installed on my server.
One part of CGI code works correct (for example [url removed, login to view] works without a problem), but the other part do not work. For example [url removed, login to view] where member is supposed to login generates Internal server error, and error log says: Premature end of script headers.
- I checked permissions (755),
- path is #!/usr/bin/perl,
- http output print "Content-type: text/html\n\n"
- in use CGI::Carp qw/fatalsToBrowser/ but it do not write error to browser
Immidiate money transfer to escrow for choosen programmer!
Escrow release when I test script and it will work and after you tell me what have you done to fix it!