My website, whoisdatabase dot com, uses this Perl script: [url removed, login to view] Half the time it works perfectly, the other half the time it gives me an Internal Server Error which I need fixed. I also have a very simple CSS template and logo that you can see, but I need it adjusted. I have put in Google AdWords that I just need aligned properly. I have put in three small banner ads that I need to make float.
Long description, but these are all tweaks for something that is very easy and already there. First qualified bid gets the project, immediate escrow deposit, and an excellent review/feedback.