I'm seeking someone who is expert with Bash shell script coder, who knows how to write the bash shell script that will work in Redhat/CentOS shell environment via ssh.
What the shell needs to be developed that will function (while using root account):
- Prompt for new username (Y/N), then create it...with new password, that will add new folder to /home/username directory, along with necessary permissions.
- Prompt for domain name input (for WP)
- Prompt for admin / password input (for WP)
- Prompt for title and few other requirements for WP installation.
- Create mysql db with username/password request
- Install Joomla/Drupal tar file from the existing file on the home directory (/home/username/web). If not there, grab latest Joomla/Drupal tar file from their sites automatically.
- Install Joomla/Drupal themes/plugins/modules from themes/plugins/modules folder located on same directory. If the plugins in that folder are empty, the plugin install step is skipped automatically.
- Verify that the Joomla/Drupal installation is correct.
- Add admin code in Joomla/Drupal config file part that will bypass FTP requirement.
- After the installation is completed, cat the account details on the screen, and save it to [url removed, login to view] or Drupal in /home/username for reference.
I believe there are some parts that I may have overlooked. The objective for this project is to allow me to install WP from shell (not WHM or cPanel) directly inside the shell via SSH.
Note: Perl/C bash script programming will do fine. Extensive comments are important.
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.
10 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $107 cho công việc này
Dear Sir, I have experience for bash shell, i have createe more bash shell scripts that do well for Redhat, Debian, Solaris. I feel happy if i can do it for you. Plz contact me
Hello dear sir I had a working experience of 5+ years I am looking forward for long term relationship right now but now looking for some good project to start my career as Freelancer