Looking for a Dispatcher to schedule, route, and dispatch trips to third-party providers. You will handle the coordination of pre-scheduled trips to and from medical facilities. You will report to our Operations leadership team.
• Schedule, route, and dispatch trips to all manner of providers
• Help coordinate mass transportation when needed
• Administer trips for independent drivers and mileage reimbursement program
• Complete all documentation and process tasks associated with mileage mapping and application procedures if responsible for volunteer/independent drivers and mileage reimbursement programs
• Work with transportation drivers and health care facilities to resolve problems
• Assign reservations to network providers to ensure that vehicle resources are used most to meet client demand
• Manage with transportation providers
• Ensure accurate trip data input
We are excited to speak to someone with the following...
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
• 0-2 years customer service experience in an inbound call center environment with heavy phone volume and data entry
• Routing, scheduling, or dispatch experience
• Prior in-bound call center experience
• Knowledge of transit system
• Knowledge of Medicaid guidelines and covered services