Journalistic photographer/videographer is required in Johnston City, TN, USA for July 20.
Hello, my name is Vyacheslav, I am the PR-manager of an IT media portal BizzTeams.com.
We need some written, photo and video material from Local Mobile Marketing 2012 Expo which will be held on the 20th of July, 2012 in Johnston City, TN, USA.
1) 100+ Photos: general scenes, expo flow, booths, exhibitors etc.
2) 5 brief video interviews with exhibitors (we will send you all questions and all details on the meetings; each interview will take 5 to 10 minutes).
3) 10 very brief videos with casual visitors of the EXPO (you will have a list of about 7 general questions, just find any visitor, ask him to choose 1, 2 or 3 questions he or she would like to answer before shooting - and then shoot while he or she answers (each video with a casual visitor should take 2 to 3 minutes, usually not more).
4) AT LEAST 10 general videos of the EXPO (you should implement as many skills and creativity as you've got: put the camera on the tripod and shoot the same spot with people passing by for, say, 10 minutes, so that we were able to accelerate this video; then rotate it slowly on the tripod in a different place (or different 2 or 3 places) to get panoramic videos of the EXPO; then take your camera and walk through the EXPO shooting everything you see, turning camera sometimes to the left, sometimes to the right to film interesting groups of people, exhibitors' stands and so on (it's ok that camera is shaking in this case); then find something noteworthy and film it from the bottom upwards or from the top downward; then film something changing the focus etc.). You just should dare be as creative as you can and implement all your skills relying on your experience and intuition. That's up to you;
5) A brief article (about 500 words, that is a little more than one A4 page): we don't need literary masterpieces, just what you saw at the EXPO, how many people came there, what they were doing, what the general atmosphere was there and why the EXPO was cool.
All raw photo and video footage as well as the article should be uploaded on our server (we will give you access to it) within 24 hours after the event finishes.
Date: July 20, 2012.
3-5 working hours.
Our budget is USD $250 for the event.
Here you can find all details about this event: [url removed, login to view]
Thanks a lot!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.