This project was initiated by a user of the Photo Anywhere app. The user would like a minimum of ten photos of:
Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, West Alameda Parkway, Morrison, CO, USA
It is located at:
Before you place your bid, please review the following guidelines for Photo Anywhere projects. In our experience this helps the project go smoothly for both you and the user requesting the photos.
* Do not bid unless you are serious about fulfilling this project.
* Your bid is fixed once it is placed. You will not be able to negotiate a new price.
* Bids greater than the maximum budget will not be accepted.
* You are expected to take new photos for this project.
* Photos you took in the past are not appropriate.
* The user is looking for photos of the location as it is today.
* Photos found online will not be accepted.
* Timeliness is important, though weather is a legitimate reason for delay.
* Chatting with the user about such delays will help the project go smoothly.
* Feel free to ask the user for details on what they are looking for in the photos.
* Photos should be delivered within 24 to 48 hours, though sooner is appreciated.
* Upload your JPG, JPEG, PNG, or HEIC photos to the files tab of the project.
* Upload your MOV or MP4 videos to the files tab of the project.
* You may also upload your photos or videos to the chat.
* Have fun sharing your part of the world with others!
The user has included the following instructions for you to follow:
Please take a picture of the red rocks stage from the top of the arena and one photo from the view of the stage up to the top of the arena
Please take the photos as instructed. Once you have taken the photos and uploaded them, the user will confirm that they meet their expectations. Once confirmed the milestone will be released automatically for your work. Thanks for being a part of Photo Anywhere!
Được trao cho:
What makes me a great candidate for this job is i live about 6 miles from Red Rocks Amphitheater and can get this done asap. Please message me on to when I can get started thank you.