I have an existing iPhone app on iTunes I need updated with minor cosmetic changes, very minour bugs/inconsistency and additional functionality.
[url removed, login to view]
NOTE: All changes made must not wipe current uses data.
I will provide a detailed description of all works required, please send signed NDA and sample of similar work you have done. I will return with functional specification for all the changes for a detailed bid (time and value). Some of the challenges are as follows:
• Reordering some parts of the user interface (move a field up/down)
• Making a PDF and savaging it locally and/or email it of the project summary. (I will provide the HTML cutup assets of the design for this)
• Implementing some form of compass to tag some of the images (direction facing when the image was taken)
• Resizing/fixing/re-cutting out and some of the designs (or adjust if needed) form original PSDs
• Ability to attach and open (read only) PDF/txt/doc/docx files to project.
• Creating another tab to manage contacts (very similar to existing functionality with some minor changes.
• Import items from devises contact list.
Please regression test your work. You must ensure a high standard of QA and testing processes on mobile application development. All functionality must be tested thoroughly.
No upfront payments. I will pay for the work done NOT the privilege to work with you. I will escrow the entire bid upfront.
Full source/project code must be delivered so we can submit the app directly to Apple if required.
You will advise on the progress 2ce per week, I am more than happy to review incomplete work. So I am in the loop and perhaps can assist at any stage at all. This is work for hire and we retain full ownership of all the work. No upfront payment, but staggered milestone payment is fine (beta, user acceptance, live on iTunes)