GVE London and Bagista are a supercar showroom and luxury handbag boutique respectively. We are looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer to work with us part time on an on-going basis on behalf of both companies. Across both businesses we have a lot of design work to be done ranging from banners and magazine adverts to websites and social media.
The first major requirement of the role is a project to develop and re-design the Bagista website. You will play an essential role in designing, managing and improving a brand new website for the company. This role is expected to bring an exceptional eye for design along with best practice in design projects.
Other tasks that will be required on an ad-hoc basis:
• Print and Online banners
• Magazine and Newspaper Adverts
• Promotional material for events
• Logo design
• Creative design ideas for social media
• Excellent communication skills, especially if working on a remote basis. We expect to be updated and informed regularly on the status of projects and would like to have regular Skype/Phone calls to discuss requirements.
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Confident, reliable and trustworthy
• Ability to work on own initiative in a proactive and constructive manner
• Flexibility regarding working hours
• Fluent in English
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Competent on both PC and Mac
• In depth knowledge of Graphic Design principles, both technical and creative
32 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £14/giờ cho công việc này
hi. I am painter and graphic artist. please check my graphic design work in my portofolio in freelancer, thank you https://www.freelancer.com/u/erithonia.html?preview=true