*CLARIFICATION*: This is not a design project, all is requested is the automation programming, any design proposals will be ignored.
I've got a special project for a photoshop automation I need done.
I need a Photoshop automation created for and would like your input to see if this can be done and a quote.
Here's what we need and the project:
We are creating an artist collaborative project and I need to create an automation to generate 8,000 to 10,000 unique files (preferably in batches) unique *.PSD file outputs.
Here's how it works:
There are 100 artists.
* Each artist has a main template file with 17 layers
* Each layer is static in location and is never moved.
* The artists all make their own "original piece" with 17 layers and submit it to the project.
* The automation sequence then would then take 17 different files at random and use 1 layer from each file (also at random) to make a unique art piece. For example: Layer 1 from File 004, Layer 2 from File 067, Layer 3 from File 091, Layer 4 from file 001... and so on
* Then rinse and repeat until the quota is done.
* An algorithm needs to be in place to make sure that layers and pieces are evenly used and distributed so that no single artist will get the majority of exposure with his/her layers and no artist gets to little exposure
I would need the code to be very clean and easily customizable.
Looking forward to your quote, thank you.