PLEASE NOTE: If interested, please contact me demonstrating you've read my project description and indicating how many photos you could process and upload per hour.
I am an antiques dealer who sells online and I'm looking for long-term assistance with my product photography. This would involve editing photos of objects, adjusting highlights, exposure, and whiting-out the background. I have a massive inventory of unphotographed material and buy new items every week. Each object is unique and I'd like to get to the point where I can process several hundred images a week to upload to my website. I'd like to find an Adobe-nimble, trustworthy, and efficient professional to work with for years to come.
I'm an amateur at best with the camera (a Canon Rebel) and Adobe Photoshop, but I've muddled along for years. I'm too much of a perfectionist and too incompetent on Adobe to make the photo editing process as fast as it should be.
How this would work:
1. I'd take the photos (with your suggestions on improving the photos for your use). I have a studio setup with lighting and a white backdrop.
2. I'd dump the whole lot of photos (hundreds) to Dropbox or what have you, unsorted and unedited.
3. You'd download the photos and identify which shots of a given object are the best and collectively reflect the piece for sale. Each object usually has four to eight photos. Out of the hundreds of photos, you'd probably end up selecting fewer than 30% to edit (the rest will be out of focus, poorly-lit junk).
4. You'd edit these selected photos, cropping them square, color-correcting, fixing the exposure, etc.
5. You'd upload these edited photos to my Wordpress media library.
Sample before and after images included here.
If interested in the work, I'll shoot you a few set of images to play with so you know what to expect. After a trial period, I would be happy to pay a higher wage for quality work, though as a starving, occasionally-paid antiques dealer I'm unable to pay the big bucks. It's important to me though to compensate folks fairly and I hope to find a reliable individual to work with, potentially for many years to come.
Thanks for your time!
68 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $18/giờ cho công việc này
Hi, I am Benjamin; Photo Editor, and I want to edit antique object photos, and I did this before. Here are some samples I did before: [login to view URL] I could edit between 6 and 12 photos/hour.
Hello, I can easily do this, my clients are happy, you can check my, profile, feedback. I have worked on many projects like yours. I hope you will contact me, thanks
Hi My name is Rajdeep and I feel I’m the perfect candidate for this job. This is a very interesting project and I can do 20 images per hour. Hire me Thanks.
i can do it please send me image for sample free of cost......................................................................................................................................................Thank you
Greetings! I can do the job for you. I have completed courses in and I'm passionate about Product Photography and Photo editing. I can send you some of my previous shots before you decide. Best regards, Emiliya