If you do not explain how you will arrange the bottles when you respond to this post, you WILL NOT be contracted.
Task, provide an idea of how the image will look and from there, I will contact you.
We manufacture skin products and need to create a single image in a catalog where other manufaturers post their company image.
1. In this link, you will see what other companies have done as their images.
[login to view URL]
2. You are to create our image and here are some bottles that we could use, and you could choose from. On the bottle put MEG Skin on the bottle. Here is the link: [login to view URL]
3. Here are the instructions that must be met in order to be allowed to post in the catalog:
IMAGE: they must submit an image following the interiors guidelines.
· Only product images will be accepted. Other types of images such as models, factory, warehouses or laboratories will not be accepted.
· White background and small reflection (see examples)
· Size 86x115mm.
Resolution 300 pixels per inch
· Formats: TIFF, JPG, EPS
· For third-party or ingredient/raw material manufacturing companies, we offer you image bank options, if you do not have your own.
LOGO: they must send a file of their corporate logo. The minimum size for non-vectorized logos is 55mm. wide at 300 pixels per inch. Must be Adobe Illustrator, EPS, PDF, JPG, TI files