I need a simple script like a ticket support system, but with some differences (since it will be used to other purpose). The basic working system will be this way:
** HOME PAGE: users choose to OPEN A NEW TICKET or CONFIRM AN EXISTENT TICKET
** OPEN A NEW TICKET PAGE: Insert in database:
- Description (filled by user)
- user creator ticket's email (filled by user)
- destination person name
- Ticket code (random field created by system, only letters, like [url removed, login to view] (dotted to be easy in type in))
- Pass code (random field created by system, only numbers, like [url removed, login to view])
- creation date & hour
- status (must be 0 -- unread -- at this step)
- read date & time (empty at this step)
After ticket is inserted in database, all info includding pass must be displayed as is (not *****) to be printed, as a coupom.
** CONFIRM AN EXISTENT TICKET
- User type ticket number and pass
- the description field is displayed and email is sent to email in database if info matches and status is still 0. If status is already 1, just display message, and date / time that was read.
- if status is 0 (first time ticket is read), changed it to 1 (ticket read), so avoid to resend multiple emails.
- tickets with 1 (read) status must be deleted automatically after 90 days.
- tickets with 0 (unread) status must sent an email to user to inform that ticket was not read yet.
** In Admin area, admin can edit/delete tickets, remove them from database if needed.
- some feature that I forget to mention regarding php coding & mySql must be included until the system fits to my client needs.
- basicaly the system is very simple, no need to have amazing layout, just simple pages.
- I need security on pass creation, also in database attacks, if possible with graphic chars confirmation like foruns registrations... but it must not be hard to end user, who will receive the printed coupon and type in the ticket number and pass in system, to confirm receivement of ticket, only once.