I am looking for a programmer to program something similar to the concept of [url removed, login to view] but simpler. Basically the site will be a type of file hosting site/email service.
General Flow of Website:
1- Sender uploads files and types in email address of sender and recipient(s). Sender can also type in a password (optional) required to download file.
2- After sending the files, the sender receives a sent confirmation via email.
3- Recipient(s) receives email with link to download file. Recipient(s) download file (or enters password then download file).
4- Website sends an email confirmation to the sender noting that the file has been downloaded by the respective recipient(s).
Here are more details:
- the file(s) are upload in real time on the same page with a progress bar showing how much each file has been uploaded and how much is left as well as the estimate time left. I found an article on the web which might help the programmer accomplish this ([url removed, login to view]).
- if the sender uploads multiple files, the server will zip all the files into one .zip file so that the recipient(s) can download the files easier. After download(s), the file is deleted from sever. Each recipient can only download the file once. If the download of the file is not complete, the recipient can resume download till complete.
- the sender receives a email confirmation that details the files that were sent and a unique confirmation number (20 alpha numeric characters generated by system) identifying the files being sent. There will also be a link in the email to delete the file completely from server so recipient(s) cannot download.
- file(s) uploaded are automatically deleted after 14 days on the server if not downloaded by recipients. Only the following records remain on the server (confirmation numbers, senders email addresses, recipient(s) email addresses, sent confirmations, downloaded confirmations).
- Admin can search the following variables through the admin section (confirmation number, senders email address, recipient(s) email addresses, sent confirmation, downloaded confirmation) or delete associated file(s) if not already deleted by the system.
- A page where the sender can enter his unique confirmation number and check the status of whether the files were downloaded by their respective recipient(s).
- No web design required. I will provide header and footer for programmer.
Please note I am available for communication between 10AM to 10PM EST time.