Our site is [url removed, login to view] where we collect deals from various providers.
Each deal has underlying supplier name (business name e..g Joes meat shop) associated.
For each deal we have a deal details page: eg. [url removed, login to view]
In that page you can vote, comment and write review on the deal.
What we want is to do following:
- trivial task: list the supplier name in that deal details page.
- we want a supplier page (eg. Joes meat shop) which will provide following info:
- basic info from supplier table like name, site, I guess something like yelp does: [url removed, login to view]
- ability to vote for supplier
- write review
- list deals from that supplier (deal boxes like on homepage)
- page which lists all suppliers with their info. Something like: [url removed, login to view]+Sydney%2C+Sydney+New+South+Wales (we again already have something like this which lists all deals. So, we just reuse that code.
[url removed, login to view])
As you can see all the stuff is already there in deal details page. So, you are not doing any new implementation. We just reorganising the page to work under supplier context.
We want this done quickly.
What we want is the front end guru who can suggest us solution and also provide his design expertise.
We are restructing the site. We will also change the format of the homepage as well.
4 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $139 cho công việc này
experts here, ready to start right now. Fluent English and always available on Skyp to discuss project specs. Why waste your time with anyone else?