Google mp3 search utility
I need something similar to [url removed, login to view] but for GOOGLE.
- Query [url removed, login to view] (use api key to query google, we don't want to get banned) for results, receive back a HUGE list of links to pages.
- visit those pages, and catch mp3name/link to requested mp3. Ping each link, check content type and size, mp3 size. If mp3 exists, is longer than X seconds, output links on mp3 results page like on [url removed, login to view]
Here's the search term to use to get mp3 songs from google:
intitle:[url removed, login to view] "mp3" +"artist name or song name here" -htm -html -php -asp "Last Modified" or [url removed, login to view]+%22mp3%22+%2B%22artist+name+or+song+name+here%22+-htm+-html+-php+-asp+%22Last+Modified%22&num=100
- let user "preview" song with on-page mp3 player (like on music-plus).
- don't wait until all results are found to display results (use ajax to display result as it's found)
- basic layout: make sure search results appear at top of code.
- type OK MAN in your first bid/comment so that I can see if you actually bothered to read what my project is about.
- Cache search results for 2 days=get results from cache if same search was made during the last 48 hours.