Thanks for showing an interest in working with Redzweb.
We are looking for reliable developers to work alongside us on a project by project basis. We have various ongoing projects where we need talented developers to work on all or part of each project.
What we are looking for are individuals who are happy to work on and off-site, and be available for regular planning meetings during each project (whether it be via Skype / telephone / email).
Each project is allocated a development budget and is managed by one of our project administrators, each developer will be expected to make regularprogress reports to their allocated project administrator. Projects will
be assigned with a fixed budget and an expected deadline, with some projects having staged deadlines throughout the project timeline.
The majority of our projects are Joomla based, and we are looking for developers with a keen knowledge of customised Joomla components, among other skills.
We would just like you to answer a few questions.
- What exact version of php are you most familiar with?
- What are the big changes in php 5 compared to previous versions?
- Are you familiar with Joomla?
- If familiar with Joomla what version do you develop for?
- If familiar with Joomla have you developed any Joomla extensions?
- Do you write code with the Model, View, Controller concept in mind?
- What do you consider to be your weakness when developing web sites?
- What are your strengths?
- Are there any particular code libraries that you use?
- Do you follow a coding standard?