I would like to create a [url removed, login to view] similar website service. It is a well-known online personal finance website, in php and integrated to wordpress.
If anyone has a pre-made script very similar to [url removed, login to view], I'd be interested in that as well. Thanks.
- there is no need to automatically connect to bank accounts. Users will input data manually, or importing a quicken or csv file.
Users must have the ability to:
• add new accounts
• add new categories
• add new tags
• set and add new goals
• add new assets (property, real estate, cars, money (cash), etc
• add new debts and have the possibility to link a debt to an asset
• See past and future budgets (http://www.mint.com/blog/how-to/how-to-use-mints-budgeting-tools/ )
• Set recurrent debts and credits
• See net income charts
• See net worth charts
• Login/registration integrated with wordpress
• Receive advice automatically based on positive and/or cash flows (advice is set by the website admin in wordpress)
See Attached Files for main sections and functionalities that the site must have.
the system has to be ready for language localization, since I'll need to translate it to portuguese.