I have an application built and need help with the dynamic data that will be selected by the user. I used Sencha Touch 2.0 to design the application and I'm not very familiar with databases and server side script. This web application will be packaged for iOS and Android and I have a Marketing outlet deadline of 9/1/12 otherwise I would attempt to do it myself. I am planning on using DynamoDB, because I've heard it scales very well (just an FYI if you're not very familiar with NoSQL). You should be very knowledgeable in the following areas and how they interact with web applications:
*Specifically, I need to locate and organize event, time, and location information from ESPN, TVGuide (only searching specific channels that I will list for you later), TicketMaster, and [url removed, login to view] type sites into a database that refreshes daily, but only holds 10 days worth of program information (2 days previous, today's date, and 7 days ahead). I also want the ability for a user to be able to create their own program name, time, and location as well.
Short and sweet . . . I want a database like [url removed, login to view] (minus the ticket information and with popular tv shows and current movies included as events).
In summary, the database table needs to include the following:
- Name of the tv program, movie, concert, sporting event, or miscellaneous event such as a play or comedy show,
- The category/subcategory it fits into (Sports/Football, baseball, hockey, tennis, hockey, soccer, Movies/Comedy, horror, romantic, drama, TV/Comedy, reality, etc. if possible, Concerts/Rock, Country, Rap, Pop, and a miscellaneous category for everything else)
- The time and date it will occur,
- The street address of the event location - if it is a sporting event, concert, live television show, or miscellaneous event that is location specific
- A space for the user's address
- A dynamic list of users who select the event
(and a private database with the user facebook information that associates them to an app when an app is linked to facebook, their email address, and password)
- One sentence per event per user for the user to express themselves.
- A place to store one dynamic facebook wall per event where people can make comments about the event
I also want a separate S3 database setup in Amazon that will store all the past events as they expire from the DynamoDB.
This is very straight forward and should be pretty simple for the experienced programmer who may already have similar code already written. I need this ASAP and am willing to pay you a fair price for your contribution to my project. I will refer you and get your help again on a similar project coming up as well!
Please only contact me if you are experienced and have examples of your work.
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this!