QUICK SPECS: this project is for 2 scripts VERY close one to the other.
I/ GOOGLE MP3 SEARCH
1) query Google, using my Soap API key, for results using specific search string
2) parse results pages and find mp3 links in these pages, and display them on our results page if it meets certain criterias (length, existing, mp3 size,...)
3) allow user to listen to mp3 through flash player (any of the open source ones are okay)
4) display results with ajax, like on music-plus
5) When valid mp3 links are found, keep them in mysql database until they're found to be dead (daily cron job to check). Get new links from Google X times per day and per search (changeable within script).
Put each element in DIV so that a layout can be easily created with CSS later on (not by you).
II/ DOGPILE MP3 SEARCH
1) Use the above script as your base, but now use Dogpile as the source (no api key needed here). You're given mp3 links directly here=easier.
2) Have basic installation script: let webmasters choose wether to use text database (default), or mysql one. Give instructions for each option.
2) Encrypt parts of the script so that webmasters I distribute this script to cannot change my credits (ie. link back to my site, ...).
The attached image shows what Music-Plus is doing for their similar script.
More detailed specs will be given to the winning bidder. Thank you.