• Pages to be written in PHP/mySQL able to run on a Unix (Linux) server with Apache Server running so it will work on WF server and on a rented independent server when I leave WF.
• Site to be tested in: Firefox 2 (Windows and Mac), Internet Explorer 6 and 7 (Windows), Safari 3 (Mac), and Opera 9 (Windows and Mac.)
• Easy Access to source code
• Portable/easily can move system to different server and/or programmer
• Excellent load time is a must.
• Admin has access to control panel.
• XMHTL meets high standards.
• Code is clean and as few lines as possible.
• Pages are optimized for search engine
• You will be provided with a csv or excel file of my member data and will be expected to correctly transfer/import data to new database.
• We will thoroughly test the database/system until it is totally ready to replace WF system.
• Unless otherwise stated, the web pages are to look similar to current design. I will provide a new design/layout for the Profile Pages, Search Results Pages, and, Edit Profile Pages.
Database Admin area
• Member profiles will be fully editable from admin (activate, “deactivate1”, “deactivate2”, delete, add, edit any of the member fields)
• Ability to Export/import csv or excel file in order to add, update, or delete members.
• Member's name, phone, email, city, state, country date of joining, and member stats (see Stats for more info) will show for every member row in the admin area (email will be active so I can click on it to open new email message using my firefox email client).
• Can change order of member rows in admin by the variables listed above.
• Provide count of how many members total, and per city, state, country.
• Can “deactivate1” a member so the member will no longer show on city page or in search results, but will not be deleted.
• Can “deactivate2” so the member will no longer be able to show on city page or in search results and will not be able to log in, but will not be deleted.
• Deactivated members will still count toward the total number of members in the searchable database. So you know how the search results may say, “Page 1 of 50, 5000 members.” I want all members to count toward the 5000, even if they are deactivated and not in the search results.
• Ability to inflate the number of members by a specified number. So if the actual number of members is “1200”, I want to be able to enter a number that inflates that number by a certain amount, say 300, so the results read “1500” members.
• When members are added to database (by joining) the member's information is routed to the correct city page automatically. If city or state/country page does not exist, then one is created automatically. So there is only one database.
• Admin will have a control to switch member between premium and basic membership
• Admin will have a control to turn the “verified member” logo on or off on the member's profile page, search results, and city page results.
• Site stats available in member's area by month.
• It will track unique visitors, hits, page views, etc.
• It will track number of visits to each member's profile page.
• It will track number of emails sent to a member from profile page.
• It will track clicks to see member's phone number on profile page.
• It will track out-clicks to members website from profile page.
• It will track record every search made and the variables used.
• Export all stats to csv/excel
• Capability to make stats visible for members in member's area, admin able to activate or deactivate this feature per member.
• Capability of sending stat report to selected members by email to
• Integrated Google analytics code on every page
Details for each Page