I have BlogHoster, a blog software from bloghoster.net. I would like it to be modified so it has a voting system like [url removed, login to view] and pligg.com.
The functions I want are:
1. Admin is able to enable or diable the function.
1. Users are able to vote on a blog entry.
2. Users are able to vote on a blog.
3. Users are able to vote on a user.
4. Users can't vote on their on blog entry, blog, or themselves.
5. Users can only vote once per entry, blog, and user.
6. Users have to be logged in to vote.
7. Users are able to vote positive or negative on comments(just see the comment system on [url removed, login to view] for an example).
8. If a user is deleted, then any votes they did are deleted as well.
1. The votes should show on profiles and on their blog home page.
2. I need a page that shows the top 5 users(users with the most votes), shows the top 5 blog entries(entries with the most votes), and shows the top 5 blogs(blogs with the most votes). No design is needed, just need the text.