I'd like to have a small search engine created with a backend to (potentially hundreds, a few to start during testing phase) of static results pages. This backend would not "scour" or "search" the Web in any way, but refer to the backend with a database of results pages.
1) Query typed into search engine (i.e. "cars")
2) Search engine searches database and comes up with the relevant result.
Content provided for database entry.
Here are the main features:
- This search feature (think [url removed, login to view] and its search field box on top leading to the relevant page)
- Comment feature on each page where users can discuss the content in said page. Think [url removed, login to view], go here for example ([url removed, login to view]) WITHOUT the need for user registration, can remain anonymous, etc.
- A backend that allows me to add as many pages as I wish, all templated in this "virtual library"
- Customized site logo and layout, non templated with its own theme. I will provide a site design by hand.