I am looking for a cool Signup Wizard for a site of mine. The signup wizard must be a set of 3 screens in a LightWindow popup (xx[url removed, login to view])
Basically, the user would:
1. Click 'Enter Contest' at my site.
2. The 'Light Window' would then popup a form and REGISTER the user into a VBulletin forum (can use code from [url removed, login to view] to integrate login)
3. The user would now be logged in and would then be fed another screen (inside the SAME 'Light Window' asking to enter more information (For sample's sake - have them enter: First Name, Last Name, Address) and send that information to a MySQL DB.
4. The information would be verified and the user would then see (inside the SAME 'Light Window' a thank you and a 'close window'.
The Light Window would then (based on above) have 3 unique sets of information appearing:
1. Signup for VBulletin user
2. Information query for MySQL DB
3. Close Out Information
a fading or some sort of effect between displays would be nice.