Basic Specifications: Please note these features need to be similar in functionality to [url removed, login to view]
- User Registration system (including email verification, forgot password (send password to email account), basic user information - name, password, address, contact information)
- User Roles (student or tutor) - Tutors also need to provide the subjects that they are willing to teach, along with their level of proficiency. Tutors also need to provide the address that they are willing to meet students at (and teach at).
Students should be able to "check" the subjects they want to learn.
- User Bio - Tutors need to be able to have a text area field that they can give a bio and background for their skills
- Tutor Profile - profile similar to [url removed, login to view] - which shows relevant tutor information
- Ability to search for tutors by Subject or Area and see results on a google map. The user can select a point and see a bubble with the tutor's bio and subject. The bubble shows where the tutor is willing to teach.
- Ability for tutors to by subject or area for students and see the results on a google map. The tutor can select a point and see the student's profile.
- Ability for Tutors to have calendars where they set the times they are available each week ( e.g. Monday from 1 -3, Tues 2-5, etc.)
- Ability for students to request a slot
- Tutors can accept or deny request or offer a different slot
- Should be simple but have advertising blocks available
Administrator Control Panel
- Ability to administer the advertising blocks - set their content
- Ability to manage users (students, tutors) and create administrator accounts
Please let me know if you have any questions.