The website has 3 main sections: Homesite, Basic CMS and Advance CMS.
Homesite - Ecommerce Website (SSL) with Basic & Advance CMS, functions:
• Options to signup/ login using Facebook, Twitter (or just regular sign up, forgot/retrieve password page)
• Account activation Email
• Account successful activation message on website
• Reseller sign up
• Refer members by facebook share, tweet, email, personalized referral link
• Search for items (Worldwide/ My country only)
• Google Ads
• Paypal Donate Function
• Latest uploads
• Top Users to follow
• Follow Member
• Share site/ page - like, send, tweet, etc.
• Add to Wishlist, Send Private Message, Upload similar item, Report Item, My Recent Views
• Member's Shopfront (sort according to date/ category), Recent Visitors, Ratings, Wishlist, Followers and people they are Following
Basic CMS for Basic/ Premium Members, Moderators and Admin :
• My Mailbox (accept transaction, delete transaction, close transaction: leave review for member)
• My Personal Details (update, purchase new user id / manage/edit, renew/extend subscription of personalized url, )
• Edit My Shop items (upload / batch upload/ re-activate ads/ delete ads/ purchase ad space for premium advertising)
• Manage my Web Templates (preview, apply, buy, delete, view purchased templates)
• View my account transactions (and Cash out my Earnings)
• Credits Purchase (by Paypal payment)
Advance CMS for Moderators (selected limited access) and Admin :
Expect up to 30-50 sections. Full control for Admin to manage the whole website.
Most of the sections are just tables with columns drawing data records from sql,
e.g. : ID, date start, date end, countdown to renewals, value of overall listing, availability, category, etc
Advance CMS to have this kind of layout functions like on this page: [url removed, login to view]
Refer to its customizable/ arrangable content area and check out the top navigation when u click on the "content/ theme/ option" at the top that page.
I want to make sure I have the right person who understands the functions and requirements needed for this project.
Only programmers who can show me first a 1 page dynamic preview of my Advance CMS should bid. The file is ready in html and all u have to do is implement it with the jQuery functions. (a pdf preview of the file is attached to this page)
I have plans to buy my own hosting. Web developer/ programmer should work and upload files directly to my own hosting account, so I can track the progress of the work and I shall be the only one to own all the files and intellectual property rights to this website. Eventually, developer/ programmer should also assist to transfer my files to my other hosting I have purchased with SSL. I want to own all my files, in working condition just as how you have presented them to me BEFORE any of my payments to you.
Pay-outs will be given separately only AFTER completion of each section. I will not pay when I don't see any work done!
Functions like the below should also be included in the bidprice
• website to start with https instead of http • recurring payment • batch upload
No shipping needed for all products listed in website. All self collect.
I would like my Advance CMS to be done using Joomla.
I have a preview of my Menu and first few sections of my Advance CMS in html (a pdf preview of the file is attached to this page "template_CMS_Advance_w.pdf"). I would like to request to have a preview of how my Advance CMS would look like and work in Joomla.
20 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1177 cho công việc này
UNDERSTAND ALL AND KNOWS EVERYTHING U MENTIONED.I HAVE EXP OVER 6 YEARS ON PHP,MYSQL,JS,AJAX,[url removed, login to view] PMB FOR [url removed, login to view]
We have 5 years of experience in design and development and assure you the product of your choice and will complete the work on time with excellent quality, please do check your inbox for more details.