Simple Article Management Site
NOTE: This needs to be done from scratch and shown to me in stages as proof that is being done from scratch. It should not use any open source code except for the part where you can use a free WYSIWG text editor
Does not operate off MySQL, but flat text file
1) 25 Templates to choose from (CSS based) I will provide the templates. For example of the templates see [url removed, login to view] or the templates available at [url removed, login to view], those will be the style of css templates being used.
2) Admin area you can select from each template which one to use as your default site
3) Admin area you can type your new article using WYSIWG text editor
4) You can then publish the article to the desired category. When publishing you decide the name for the page as each article should be it's own page, for example [url removed, login to view] would be the name, and you should also be able to enter a "Title" that would appear in the title tags, and meta description and keywords for the article page being created.
5) You can create categories for the article to be published in. Options to create, edit, delete categories.
6) You can set the *menu* links for the website that are automatically inputted into the template(s)
7) Can set titles, url name, meta tags for each individual page on the site, which would be contact form, homepage, and for each article page published.
8) Should come with a contact form, and can configure the email address the form should go to in admin area
9) Can set the adsense id for the website. Each template will have designated areas to load google adsense codes.
10) Can set the "company name" text that appears in the header of each template as a "logo".
11) Templates should be broken into simple header, footer, sidebar that user can edit from admin area (the code)
This is for myself and my clients, so it should *not* be open source and should be setup exclusively for my use and not given away to your other clients.