Basic Website - Property Development Company
Hi all, we are a web design and multimedia firm, currently looking for professional partners to outsource our smaller web projects to. Due to capacity constraints and margins we are unable to accommodate these clients.
The candidate should have excellent Photoshop/(cinema 4d/3d studio max/ or other 3d) and Xhtml/CSS skills, no programming required. Design quality must meet web 2.0 standards, minimum design quality we require are designs similar to templatemonster.com.
I should stress our standards are very high when it come to graphics, that's why we are looking for people with excellent graphic skills. Candidates that do not have web design skills but have excellent 2d/3d graphic skills may also bid, we will split the project in 2, whereby you will only complete the web layout in Photoshop and someone else will complete the website.
You must redesign and create a visually appealing website for a property development company. I have split the whole project into 3 (xhtml, flash intro, CMS), this bid is only for xhtml. The only reason I split up the project is to network with other designers. You will provide us with templates to choose from which you will create 5 different mockup layouts from which we will pick one to create the final design. At the end of project all source code/files should be provided to us.
- Pages are estimated at 35, with lots of graphics and galleries of housing developments.
- Please look at the following link for minimum design quality. [url removed, login to view]
- 1 PHP form to email (estimated 30 fields)
- No MySQL
- No flash
- (I will place 2 separate projects on GAF for a flash intro and a project for integrating the completed xhtml website into drupal/wordpress.) If your design quality meets our standards you will also be considered for the whole project.
- Your excellent website and portfolio, if you don't have a portfolio please do not bid. (Also note your portfolio should contain links to working websites a page with pictures of templates or dummy websites do not amount to a portfolio).
- Bidders with any small visual flaw in your portfolio websites, as a result of improper use of photoshop/3d programs will not be considered.
- Your membership period at GAF.
- Buyer activity and responses.
- Most important the rate you require and delivery time.
- Must be able to be available on skype or Google talk.
- Must be able to start development immediately.
Please leave a short message on GAF, and send a detailed PM. Payment will only be done through GAF.
Lowest Bidder that meets out standards will be contacted immediately and will be contacted several times in the future. Our client has already been billed thus we will not be able to adjust our set budget.
Timeframe 5 working days.
PS. In order to reduce costs you may make use of templates.