1. At the top of the image the Toll Free: 888-4A-EXACT Email: info (at) [url removed, login to view] line is too smashed together, please space out between the phone and the email, and put another space or two after the colons to make it look better.
2. Make sure the login button on the main page links to a login page, not the shopping cart page.
3. on the category pages, I want a link that says View All, it should go under the Default, on the same line as the Results Pages:, but all the way to the right. I Want this link to list every product in the category, so they do not have to go through all the pages if they do not want.
4. Also on the category pages please make the text on Add To Cart Button centered.
5. Also on the category page please make the buttons to go to different pages look nicer, the whole thing looks a little funny, where it says Result Pages: 1 2 3 4 5, there has to be a way to make itl ook nicer.
6. Also on the category pages, you will see every other color alternates color, from white background to grey, please make it a much lighter shade of gray so it does not stand out as much.
7. Also on the category pages, please the the option to have a Quantity off, and just make it so if they add to cart it adds 1, and then they can pick on the shopping cart if they want more.
8. On the product detail pages please make the Add To Cart button about 3x bigger, so it really sticks out. Please do this for both the Add To Cart Buttons
9. When you checkout and you get to the Login / Register page of the shopping cart I would like these changes:
A. Please make the font bigger on the entire page.
B. Please take the Login part off, and Expand the Register part all the across the screen.
C. At the top where it says Register, make it say Customer Information
And then under that have it say: Return Customer? Click here to login, and have that link to the login page, and then have the paragraph that is there, and then the form fields.
10. I need a module that displays the detailed images similiar to this website: www.AngelaCarolPearls.com. They use the Telafirma Dynamic Image Module ([url removed, login to view]) which the file I sent you for the last edits. The thing is I only want it to display my images like that, not rename and resize all my images. So basically I would still upload all the images the regular way I always do it, and then the detailed images would be displayed in the way they are on that site.
11. I have also attached the Dynamic Preview Module which I need installed and done correctly.
12. I want my customer order numbers to be generated randomly, so they are not in consecutive order like 1,2,3,4,5. If this can not be done or will be expensive, then just put a prefix on them, so it starts on order 20103000001 and goes up from there
13. I am also having a problem trying to export the detailed images, it will not export through x-cart admin.
14. I am also having an issue importing a new .csv file of products. I try the import and it says it is successful, but the products are not being added to my store.