Upon loading a page, a student will see...
- A test with a title eg. "Test on electronics - level 1"
- A box for their name
- A list of ten questions, each with four answers (labelled A, B, C, D).. onlu one of these will be correct for each question.
The student fills in their name and then checks agains the answers they believe to be correct.
The then hit "submit".
The answers are checked and a fresh page loaded.
* If ALL answers are correct, the student sees "congratulations! All correct"
* If any answers are wrong, the student sees "You have scored 8 out of 10. Please hit 'back' to change 2 answers."
Once they have all ten correct, the following is written to an html file (for browsing by the teacher.. me!)...
* student name - test title
The HTML file will get bigger to include more names and titles as more tests are completed. There is only one HTML file.
* Questions and answers are to be stored in the script.. not in a database please.