I need a php class that can perform the following functions:
1. Select a random profile in myspace. Returns the profile link.
2. Search for a profile given the search parameters on myspace and then get a random profile out of the results returned. Returns the profile link.
3. Take a link to a profile and copy all of the profile information to a selected account. The username/password will, of course, be provided for the account.
4. Login to a specified e-mail account with a given username/password, grab an e-mail and access the URL's in that e-mail.
5. Post the information (HTTP POST) passed to it for this page: [url removed, login to view] Once the function successfully does this,
it needs to display a web page with the graphic that is returned and let the user enter the CAPTCHA. Finally, it needs to post that CAPTCHA back to the proper link.
I will put the money in escrow as soon as the project is started. I am not currently interested in hiring a company with a team of programmers to work on this.
When you bid, please post a message stating how long you think it will take you to complete this. Bonus points if you can show me a demo before I hire you :)