Need to do a modification on a phpBB2 Forum script version [url removed, login to view] (latest as on [url removed, login to view]).
I need to add 3 random questions for users to answer when they sign up a new account. Without answering the questions correctly, the submission will not go through. This is an attempt to reduce spam registration.
- The questions are randomly selected from 3 sets of questions with predefined short answers (answers are only one or two words). Each set will contain about 15 questions.
- Questions will be placed under the "Registration Information" section, just after the visual confirmation code field on the signup form.
- Answers are not case-sensitive.
- There will be no writing to the MySQL database. So no MySQL structure modification required unless you want to put the questions in MySQL instead of using flat text files.
- The questions will only show up when signing up a new account. They will not show up when active users edit their profile.
IMPORTANT: Programmer must be able to efficiently communicate in English.