I need a simple plugin made for the PHP Gallery ([url removed, login to view]) open source photo application.
Here is what the plugin needs to do:
1) On the photo display page (here is a sample gallery page: [url removed, login to view]), it should detect the camera model with which the photo was taken (this is available from the EXIF information -- there is already a gallery module available for this).
2) Append a piece of html below the photo with the camera model. Example:
$html = "This Photo Was Taken with a $PhotoModel camera"
3) Like all good open source plugins, you should make this plugin dead simple to use for webmasters. No complicated code editing.
What do you need to submit:
1) The PHP file(s) for the plugin.
2) The README and INSTALL files. Think like an open source programmer when creating the README and INSTALL files so that anyone in the world can install this plugin.
When bidding please give some idea of good PHP projects you have worked on. If you have done ANYTHING with Php Gallery, that is a huge plus (so do mention it). Links to websites are very helpful. Bids simply stating "Can be done" or "Consider it done" will not be considered.
Your bid must be for fully tested and completed project. You should QA your work thoroughly. (Needless to say, you should find basic bugs before we do). We will do scriptlance escrow to protect you (and us). If your work is good, there will be lot of repeat work (some of the scriptlance programmers we worked with got repeat work worth thousands of dollars)