I need a PHP program that will accomplish the following....
A .gif image button will be on several webpages of my site. When the button is clicked by a site visitor it will trigger a .php program. That program will cause the browser to display a temporary web page.
That temporary page will display the URL of the webpage where the button was clicked and the contents of that webpage's title tag.
1) produce the program and demonstrate it on his own website
2) provide source code to me
3) provide code for a sample HTML page that contains the clickable button
4) prepare written instructions for installing the program on my site (installation work will be done by me using your instructions)
5) VERY IMPORTANT: This button and program must work with all recent versions of both Firefox and Internet Explorer
6) VERY IMPORTANT: The program must be triggered by a simple html link such as....
<a href="[url removed, login to view]"><img src="[url removed, login to view]"></a>