Extraction of new data from URL that you know. We'd need extracting all that data plus a search.
This is project as you know:
Site is in spanish, it's about restaurants in Spain.
We need to extract:
- name of restaurant
- address if available.
- city, province and postal code
- email, URL, telephones, fax
- if it belongs to 3 reference sites (this can be easily seen on the detail page of the restaurant), they are campsa, michelin and elpais (you can see the 3 icons in the detail page)
- URL where the restaunt is in the mother site (apart from restaurant URL)
- Menu price
- Type of Cuisine
- Those restaurants that have any of these, it's not an AND but an OR:
Live Performances (in spanish, Actuaciones en Vivo)
Musica en vivo (live music)
Admisión de reservas (admits reservations)
These four options are not seen on the detail page of the restaurant, so I believe they have it hidden, so I guess we'd need to search each province individually for each of these four parameters and add them to the extracted database so that they are searchable.
Check site at restauranteshoy(dot)paginasamarillas(dot)es
Make a search and when you see "Ver ficha" blue link (which means "See profile") then you'll be able to see restaurant details there.
You have a dropdown on the left with Provincia (province), Tipo de cocina (type of cuisine). You also have the advanced search at "Busqueda Avanzada" button underneath the form. On the advanced one you can select those 4 parameters we also need to grab from restaurants.
Client needs to have a database with these search parameters online, so that he can look for any restaurant with or without email or URL, in a province (dropdown) or city, that admits reservations and has live performance.