Want to enhance [url removed, login to view] and complete all bug fixes having to do with job postings and applications.
Some issues we've found during testing:
1. When you attempt to apply or view a job, you receive a page not found error.
2. Resume update brings up a page not found.
3. Employer activation link in email refers back your test website, not ours.
4. We didn't see emails going through for all aspects that are check marked in the admin panel. This may be something on our end, but please take a look at it.
5. We need to be able to edit the emails that do go out, some need additional updates and I can't seem to find them in the file manager screen.
6. We added a new featured job today and it didn't insert the 'new' banner next to it. Did we do something wrong.
I realize that most of the above would be completed anyway during the final testing of the program, but we wanted to mention it here. Below you'll find a few changes we'd like to make to the current programming that was above and beyond our original agreement:
We would like the pay for performance portion to automatically bill a 'listing fee' up front that can be changed via the admin panel.
We do not want to bill the bonus fee up front, though the software is attempting to do that at this point. We need this changed to bill only after a placement is made.
We would like to change some of the job posting pages appearance and remove some of the terminology, specifically anything referring to posting credits. Essentially, I want to remove any reference to job posting credits from the program. THis may be easier said than done, but get back to me and we can discuss the flow.
I would like to be able to change the emails directly from the admin panel if possible.
We also want to complete these changes, test them thoroughly, and then receive them in a zip package so we can install on multiple domains as easily as possible.
My partner and I both agree that we love the initial design and software and would like to continue working with you and your team. Just let me know the amount and terms that you require for this job. I need to know that we can finish on a deadline with confidence (now that I have a stabilized host for you to work with :) and as I've stated before, we understand that it may not be something that you can do immediately if you are working another project.