I have a client with a property rental site for which I need a pre-reservation booking form in 3 languages (I would provide with translation) and a couple of design fixes. Site is coralbeach-marbella.com.
I believe the web page is controlled through a CMS where owner can change content of the site, it's called page publisher or something.
Site is already done and has an online booking system with it, that we want to eliminate. We want to make it much simpler. We just want to ask for this below, but before we need to disconnect the current online reservation form, which we will not use. So first thing, we need eliminate this online booking reservation system so that we only work with our forms and prices:
- Name, surname, email, repeat email, phone (phone, name and email compulsory)
- Type of accommodation: 4 types (1 to 4 bedrooms)
- Type of contact: reservation or general question
- Number of adults, number of children
- Selection of arrival & departure date. The calendar would be an iframe or similar (no popup window) that would be shown when we click on the date field. We should not allow to go back to months that are already gone, if we are in March, February shouldn't be allowed to be set as arrival data. For departure date, we shouldn't allow to show a month prior to the arrival one, nor a date prior to arrival date. We should block that possibility. If we choose 10 Feb 2007 in the iframe for Arrival, then when we click on Departure, Feb 2007 month should be shown, and days like 10, 9, 8, etc (or months before) should not be allowed to be set.
- Special request or comments text area
- Maybe we'll add 2-3 more fields like (front line, first floor). We'd see that on the fly
- It must be stated clearly and graphically that this is a pre-reservation form, and confirmation must be done by us by email/phone.
- Price must be calculated and be shown when client choses number of days. Price taken from the price list depending on season and type of apartment. Price list says from XXX €uros, it's not the final amount, it will depend on apartment and availability.
- Since these prices are set using a table, we need to somehow be able to calculate prices depending on season and type of apartement as you can see on the table. We need to make this dynamic.
Once client has entered all that data, he'll see a thank you screen telling him he'll be contacted by email and/or phone to confimr reservations or answer his query
We need to fix a couple of things in design, very quick:
- Order of main top navigation: Home, Reservations, Invite a friend, bookmark us, contact us. This order should be changed on 3 languages on the main site's template, so that all pages are seen the same.
- Reservations tab at the top right navigation should have a red color instead of current color. We need it to be different to the other tabs.
- We need to add a Reservations link on the left sidebar as well, also with red color to make it stand out over the rest options.
Let me know if you can do this as soon as possible. I would need this to be done this week the latest. Contact me samples of your work.
I have other clients with small changes to their sites as well, and also a calendar availability integration if you have the experience.