Configure the [url removed, login to view] shopping cart for our products. We have already installed the digishop PHP application on our server. All you need to do is use the current admin console to complete the tasks below. You can see a demo of the admin console here [url removed, login to view]
Go do that URL and click "Choose Demo" under "Admin Manager Demo"
The Digishop shopping cart application has all the features we need listed below. You just have to configure it, so it is not a difficult task. Again, you can try the demo using the link above. If you decide to work on this task, I will give you the login to my account. Here are the tasks.
- Add 10 products (photos, descriptions, price, etc) using admin console. I will give you the images and text.
- configure look and feel of shopping cart with colors and logo from we provide you (we will add the code to our site to connect to the shopping cart you configure)
- Calculate shipping rates from UPS and present to customer before they place their order. Again, use admin console to set this.
- Customers can see stock status (in stock, out of stock)
- Make a small edit to the digishop PHP code so that we can pass parameters through a URL to add a product to the cart instead of using the HTML Form tag. This will allow a user to just click an "Add to cart" link on our site and it will call the php code that will add a product to the cart. The URL will look something like this [url removed, login to view] where "m" is the function and "p" is the product ID. This already exists for the "Add to Wishlist" link that you will see in the Demo at [url removed, login to view]
So you probably just have to copy and modify some code.
- Make sure the checkout process goes through our Secure Server (SSL). This may require moving some PHP files into the ssl folder and changing a setting in the config.
Please let me know if you have any more questions and how much you will charge to do this configuration. We need to get this completed in about a week.