Basically what I am looking for is a very light/modified youtube script.
The big difference is that I want to decide where to put each thumb on my site to the different movies, and not just in a long line like ususal. I do not need any of the vote, comment, member, etc functions.
1. Upload a wmv/mpg movie, with a title and the option to select whether or not it should be ftp'ed to a content server.
2. ffmpeg will convert it to a flv file, and make a thumb
3. FTP the flv to a content server (if set)
3. Each flv should be embedded on a html page.
4. The possibility to include the created thumbs on my static mainpage wherever I want
The Admin area should have these features:
1. Upload movie option and the possibility to upload your own thumb (if the created one is bad), and a title for the movie.
2. The option to edit titles, change thumbs, etc for uploaded movies, and ofcourse the option to delete one.
3. Edit the template, on which the flv's are embedded
4. Add/delete a content server (url, path, user, pass)
My goal now is to have the option to include the different thumbs on my static html mainpage (which isn't a normal youtube site)
On my static mainpage I should be able to insert the movies with normal include lines like this:
Include flv1 (will grab the the thumb, title & link it to flv1's local html site, which will grab the flv itself from the content server, if set)
include flv2 (will grab the the thumb, title & link it to flv2's local html site, which will grab the flv itself from the content server, if set)
The same with flv3, flv4, etc, or how many includes I decide to have.
When I upload a new movie, I want it to replace flv1's position, and then rotate the previous listings 1 down.