HELLO I am looking for a programmer who has the necessary skills to reproduce the same "add your company" component and search filter as this company for my Joomla [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view]
In must include the following traits:
1. When the form is complete the CMS will automatically post the new entry on the relevant category page. There will be 8-9 category pages.
2. There must be a backend control panel which will enable me to individually configure the requested fields. If this requires too much work then we could discuss how this can be by passed.
3. There will be an additional "agree to our Mission Statement" check box on the "add your company" detail page.
4. The search and category filter will be positioned on each of the 8 category pages.
5. The component needs to function exactly the same as the one on [url removed, login to view] obviously there will be aspects whch will remain unknown as we cannot access their admin panel.
6. Provision has to be made for me to be able to upload a thumbnail image next to entry just as is on [url removed, login to view] companie's directory.
7. I would also like a template reply e-mail for those companies who have subscribed But this can be discussed as it may be a separate task.
8. I will also require a search by location filter. This drop down filter will show all locations that are currently listed within a category. Selecting one will then only call up the pages in the selected geographic area.
There will also be a "Type" filter. That is company, educational institute, research institute, association etc. in drop down menu styly.
9. A page jump will be required same as on the Edie site.
We can predetermine how many companies will be displayed per page.
10. And a company listing counter will also be required at the top of each category page.
11. Ideally the same programmer will have the know how to get DIFFERENT advertising banners to display on each of the category pages. That is one banner on the top of each category page. I have two Joomla banner components installed on the site, but they are only configured to display on one page only. Perhaps they can be modified to display on different pages by simply finding a way to multiply the banner component.
The site in question is [url removed, login to view]
Thank you for your time and interest and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
I communicate very and expect the same from the winning bidder!