Please see the attached ZIP file for *much more* detailed project information (mock-ups, user flow, data model, etc)
This web application needs to allow users to search for songs by using tags, and full text index of text fields such as artist name and song name.? In addition the tags must be used to shows relationships between songs, and artists. ? Tags have a hierarchy that allows them to have children that are other tags.
AJAX using ASP.NET 2.0
SQL Server 2005 although could be developed on other database if no database specific code in source code. [url removed, login to view], GDI+,
Dynamic image generation
Visual Studio 2005
**Security and Test Requirements:**
- All SQL should be written as stored procedures should run as caller.
- An account should be created to have access to the Scheme set that contains the procedures and tables for this application.
- A web test script should be created using Visual Studio 2005 to test the pages.
- Unit tests should be created for any methods.
- Validated XHTML 1.1/CSS, and Web Accessibility
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
See description information above.