For an interpreting website we need to fix some things. there is not a lot but some layout improvement and some missing things.
We estimate about 2 days work.
[[url removed, login to view]] list of missing things
- generate a unique 6-digit code and pin 4 digit code for each client that registers, store it in the database and add it to the email of confirmation to the client. The client will use this code and pin on the phone to authenticate.
- generate a unique 6-digit ID number for each translator which the client can use when he wants to talk with the same interpreter.
Those codes should be added and visible on top of the client page and tthe interpreters page.
- the field of the phone number is splitted into two parts but the last one is too short
- paypal link is not working
- 2checkout gives an error
- overview of how much money has been uploaded and used and not used only for the administrator
I am missing the bank information or paypal or other information of the translators how to pay them. This information is needed to pay them.
- nicer design of the registration login of translator and client
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Here are the basic requirements:
- PHP (intermediate)
- webserver configuration - Apache & IIS (basic)
- MySQL / General SQL (intermediate)
- mail servers, routing etc. (intermediate)
- DNS records management (intermediate)
- Photoshop, Flash, Corel are a plus
- Linux OS is a plus
- Delphi is a plus